VIO® 300 D - Electrosurgical Generator
VIO, the Only System with a Brain
|The VIO System offers variable expansion options so you can choose from the basic electrosurgical unit, or the complete universal workstation - and anything in between. Customized system configuration is easy with the fully integrated flash microprocessor technology, which can be programmed for your individual work style, for a specific procedure or for a medical specialty. VIO can reduce setup time, while maintaining optimal patient results. Simply insert your instrument into a receptacle, and VIO’s unique Plug-and-Play digital instrument recognition technology automatically configures the entire system to your preprogrammed procedural parameters. And, with the optional ReMode® footswitch or the ReMode button on the APC™ handpiece, you can easily toggle between modes for desired tissue effect.
Part Number 10140-100
The VIO Advantage
- Automatic Power Dosing - As much as needed and as little as possible.
- Easy to configure individually to meet the requirements of different medical specialties, indications and procedures.
- Modular system offers greater flexibility for expansion as your needs change.
- New and improved CUT and COAG functions offer more precision.
- ReMode function: easy to toggle between modes for desired tissue effect.
- Standalone generator for all non-argon coagulation endoscopic procedures.
- Optional ENDO CUT® IQ for spincterotome and snare instruments.
- Full-color screen user interface.